AQC #450 'Word Puzzles' by susanszy


 AQC #450 'Word Puzzles'  Sep 2 - 8  by susanszy
Adventure Quest Club at the Sea Shanty on Kantana Point


RESULTS:


Congratulations to jcmyfreedom for reaching the AQC Ranger rank, I sent you your AQC pHolo cup!  Well done littlebetty16 for reaching the AQC Pathfinder rank, I sent you your AQC Magnifying glass prop!  And good job Flattering for reaching the AQC Initiate rank, I sent you the coveted AQC Gold Coins!!


WINNER OF DRAWING:  littlebetty16 (pd 5K tbux)


FINISHERS:


1. AsifChris

2. desdemona

3. Flattering  AQC Initiate (AQC Coins)

4. GigiSim

5. hotcooldude

6. jamt

7. jcmyfreedom  AQC Ranger  (AQC pHolo Cup prop)

8. KatesHappy

9. Kayleigh

10. LadyMisty

11. littlebetty16  AQC Pathfinder  (AQC Magnifying Glass Prop)

12. LottieMatthews

13. Meste

14. musicmom

15. theTRUEeightball

16. Tumble_Weed

17. Tyggz

18. UrChristianBrat

19. Vexity

20. VoniLei


Thank you for questing with AQC!

Susan




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AQC #404 'Fall REBUS Puzzles!'

AQC #405 'Ears On' with Dr. Fufu

AQC #407 'Halloween Revisited' by Fifi